Thursday 9 September 2010

Whilst we're waiting for Rhonda...........................

So far only two of the three sisters have tackled the new blog.
I've had my Normandy Life blog for over two years now and love to blog several times a week about my life in France.

Kathryn (or KE as I call her) is just finding her feet with this blog although her husband (the Judge) has been blogging for some time.
Rhonda (left) & me (right) with Nana Bottomley in the middle.
So whilst we're waiting for Rhonda to join in the fun, here are some pix from an old photograph album of me and her as little girls.
Goodness knows what's in the bucket!

3 comments:

  1. Not seen these photos before - thanks alot! KE xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wandering through old photo albums.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sisters! How wonderful to see this pictures! can't wait to see more.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete