Friday 17 September 2010

Happy Birthday Mr Ben.........................10 years old this week.

Our lovely cocker spaniel Ben was 10 years old on the 15th, the only problem was we thought his birthday was today the 17th and it wasn't until we checked his paperwork that we discovered the mistake! Ooops!
To celebrate I created a mosaic of some of my favourite Ben photo's, you'll see our darling Bess in some of them.
Tomorrow, the 18th would have been her 13th birthday so we're celebrating her too!
How empty our lives would be without our precious pets.
News from Rhonda.......................she now has her blog set up but it's not yet running.
Watch this space.
http://sisdownunder.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. I just stopped over from Natasha's blog. I am the middle of three sisters & I wouldn't trade it for anything!

    Yes our pets give us more love than we could ask for! Glad to see you loving up yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Mr. Ben. He is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been over for a visit and am following! How exciting! Thanks for following us Rhonda!

    Happy Blogging!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete